
I think I need a 'Wordless Wednesday' post tonight. I'm just a bit worn out. But typing isn't talking, so I'll give it a shot with a quick explanation instead of the long version I'd planned...
Here are my munchkins with some newly adopted Australian grandparents, the Smythes. Don't they all look healthy and happy?!
So, on Monday I volunteered us to clean up leaves at my uncle's house next door. (Um, thought we'd use the bagger on the riding mower, but an essential part was AWOL...) so we got out the rakes and our beloved little (used to think it was big enough) wagon to haul them to the designated dumping spot. Whew, 2 hours and we hardly made a dent.
Tuesday they (right, NOT me this time) returned to the project. Here's a couple girls jumping in the pile, which has also been blown about by the wind...
...and a big sister still working when it's almost dark.
It is a blessing to be ABLE to work so hard together. Thank you, Lord!
Cute pictures :) Isn't it funny how we just seem to wake up one day & something that we used to be able to do without batting an eyelash makes us feel like little old women?! =-P
ReplyDeleteoh, great pictures - love seeing your young-uns! :) Hope you are getting some rest!
ReplyDelete