Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Friday, November 27, 2009

seventeen years ago on November 27

Photobucket



No, I'm not thinking of a special shopping trip or purchase on a Black Friday.


It was the culmination of what officially began on Leap Year Day of that same year (1992).


It was the day My Hero and I became husband and wife!


I was and am SO thankful to God for giving me His choice of Mr. Right in His own perfect timing.




...whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God... Ruth 1:16


Photo by Pete Tekippe Photography

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Anniversary to you!! We got married in 1992 as well - coming up - Decemberr 27 we will be celebrating 17 years (!!) of wedded bliss as well.
    Did your dress have a HUGE bow on the back too?? LOL It seems all my friends (and me) getting married that time period did :) Lovely! tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! (a little late) I LOVE that picture! Ya'll look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! *sorry this is a little late.* So I will make up for it and tell you a little memory I have. :) A few years back, when you were one of my teachers, you took all of your precious students on a little walk. Some of them were chatting to you, while I was quietly listening, and they happened to be talking about what you were going to make for dinner. :):):) I said something along the lines, 'She probably doesn't cook a whole lot because my Uncle takes her on many dates'*. :):) (*Is that what you called it back then.:)) Just another reason why I was your favorite!!!!!! Again, Happy Anniversary!! May your days be filled with many memories! Love~Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!