Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Friday, November 13, 2009

crazy kids

Photobucket


Tonight the boys espec were heckling the video we were attempting to watch (A Dog of Flanders)...mixed reviews here. It is something that has sat on the shelf since I picked it up on a book sale a long while ago. Now Miss MusicBox is pounding out some hymns on the piano, so hopefully they will find some sweeter thoughts to dream. (Most of my younger ones were aghast at the obvious 'bad guys' in the film.)


There has been plenty of goofiness going on around here lately. Last night at supper, the 'conversation' turned into a spoof of a commercial for using Mrs. Butterworth's for hair dye or gel or something. (?) The Cattleman was the favorite actor since he's my little Dep man =)




I should explain that they've listened to some old radio dramas complete with goofy commercials (I think that's the inspiration anyway) I don't do them justice trying to describe the silliness. But I think their dad is in for some entertainment if they can get an act together before Sunday afternoon. I think we should have named this boy Ham. At least he's the one that gets his picture taken while hamming it up!


Today I'm thankful for laughter =)

2 comments:

  1. oh - childish silliness & goofiness!! What fun! My house is full of it too with 4 girls ages 9 & 10 ... my oh my, the giggling that is going on!! I'm hopeful they WILL sleep eventually. I am trying to get them to calm down!! After 2 pieces of cake each, I'm not too hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly conversation that resembles Neverland is always memorable and fun.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!