
But I came home from my marathon shopping (with 3 of our DDs) to my Good Man, pizza, the other kiddos playing a game with their dad, and ... roses ... =)
[sorry I'm too tired to find the camera to download the pics I took of my roses and the p.i.l.e. of flannel we bought at JoAnn's ... maybe tomorrow?]
And ... tonight ... we managed to keep our date but weren't sure of our destination. So, after we made a stop at Kohl's, Tim called a friend for his advice: Outback Steakhouse, he said. So we did. Y.U.M. We haven't been there before (we grow our own steaks, remember?) .. so enjoyed our first bloomin' onion before the steaks came. Later the waiter comes to tell us he heard we were celebrating our anniversary, and he will give us a chocolate sundae. Hmmm? Then he brings the sundae and tells us that our bill is P>A>I>D> in full!
Thank you, Mr. Good Friend!
Happy belated Anniversary! That was nice of your friend to pay for your anniversary dinner!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW - what a wonderful treat & surprise :)
ReplyDeleteWow that is a huge blessing! We love Outback too...atleast from the few times we have been there. How fun to have dessert too!
ReplyDelete