Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Sunday, November 15, 2009

family time

Photobucket


..specifically with My Hero =) I got to sit right beside him for a couple hours at church (the kids like to sit by him too, ya know). Then after lunch I went with him while he did some cattle chores and looked over the house project. Now it's a little Packer football (sorta pathetic, but oh well) before we head off to church again.

We are oh so ready for corn harvest to be done this week! But thankful for this good day together!


(photo by The Artist)

2 comments:

  1. I love siting in church by my hubby too - just having him close by me, his arm around me, or just his presence there ... somehow hearing God's Word together is just something very special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo, Artist! ;)

    And so glad for some "Hero Time..." :) I opted out of editing photos tonight after church and after we TTapped it, we cuddled up for a movie...ahhhhhh. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!