Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, April 1, 2010

anyday fool



In recent weeks the words 'There is no God' were sprayed across Arklow Baptist Church, causing an eyesore for worshippers and neighbours alike.

The vandal responsible was unaware that Bible scripture also contains these words and members of the church completed the excerpt from Psalm 14 by spraying 'The fool hath said in his heart: there is no God.'

Pastor David O' Gorman
Christ For Ireland
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
The above is from the March newsletter from 'Christ for Ireland' which Miss Artist receives via email.  I was thinking of this verse today and remembered the photo ~ thought I'd share  =)

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard APril 1 called "National Atheist's Day" because of that very verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome :) I wonder what that FOOL thought when he saw that! HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conny ~ Yes, I have =)

    Teena ~ Score one for Truth! =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!