Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, April 15, 2010

pictures

I managed to upload these photos without any space for my comments between, thus the comments all come first.   Also, it was early evening, so the lighting was past prime.    Bear with me please...

  • If you enlarge this photo you might be able to see a wee calf by her mama.  Sorry that I didn't get a better picture.  Tim found calf #2 this morning when he checked on the ladies ~ another heifer  :-)  Names are still a matter for debate.
  • The proud papa, Bullwinkle.
  • The herd as viewed from the house.
  • And, of course, photos of ductwork and Tim's PEX tubing with reflector plates, as promised ~ sort of.  Exciting, yes? 


3 comments:

  1. I spotted the sweet little newborn - getting a little nourishment from her momma! :) CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says spring like new baby calves... what a blessing! And although I know y'all are looking forward to dairy cows one day... you gotta admit those black angus look mighty purdy against bright spring grass =)
    ...yep, a little biased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really should read your posts more often. I love the way you write! it's a great stress reliever!

    The house is looking great! I love your lighting selection...especially the one for over the bar, or counter, shoot, I can't remember where it's suppose to go. But, they all look nice.

    The geranium that has survived the sunroom is beautiful! (that was an older post...had to get caught up a little bit)

    deanna buchanan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!