Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Friday, April 16, 2010

and more pictures

It rained here yesterday afternoon... so Tim had to leave the fieldwork (yay!)  He was able to go check on the heifers and take some nicer photos.

This must be Calf Uno (No, that's not her real name...)




And the newest mama here...


Calf Dos (and Rusty the steer)...





AND, especially for Amber... here are some Black & Whites on the green grass  :-)  See, they are purdy too!


I really think it must be the grass, Amber.  It's the 'pastoral' scene.  These could be hay-burners horses and still look pretty!  ;-)  But all of these critters, of course, inspire one to say, "Mmmmmmooooooooooooooooooo" ~ gotta like that.

This is Schnoodles.  He was lying down, but he loves a hand-out so he got up to come and beg from me...




And here's one of the Cattleman, who was 'taking a break' from his housecleaning duties...


ahem... house cleaning?

2 comments:

  1. Thats sweet that Schnoodles is so friendly! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww, glad I have internet access today to get to see these pics now. :) Something about a farm just makes me feel all peaceful (yeah, I know, it is a LOT of work ... but still...)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!