Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Monday, November 15, 2010

shutterfly

I’m so excited for this year’s Christmas card find!  Shutterfly will reward bloggers with 50 free holiday cards ~
‘Tis the season for celebrating Christmas!
P1010042
I should start with choosing photos, but the fact is – We need a family photo session!
  • So, depending on how many and what pictures… I might choose this fun retro card for us.
  • … or this… “His name shall be called…” since I’m in a mood for some brown and I especially like when they include scripture  :-)

Note to self:   I will give more serious thought to putting together a photo calendar with the help of Shutterfly ~ especially since I just thought of someone away from home who might enjoy one...

    Shutterfly has hundreds of photo cards to chose from. They'll even stamp and mail them for you! Plus, they have great money-saving options like free shipping (on orders over $30).  And they will give you 50 free 4x6 prints just for signing up as a member.
    I’m in!
     
    * Bloggers are eligible to receive 50 holiday cards. Free cards are for 5×7 folded or flat stationery cards. Offer ends December 31, 2010. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.… Sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

    2 comments:

    I would love to hear from y'all!