Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

days of thanks ~ 11/2/2010



And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Colossians 3:17

Today I give God thanks for the relationships He has blessed in our family, especially that between my husband and our daughters.  Tim is a great dad who desires to see his children walk in truth and know God’s blessing in their lives.  As our two oldest girls approach their upper teens and adulthood :o I am so thankful they still look to Tim for wisdom and guidance.  By God’s grace, we pray that they will continue to wait on God for His direction in the important decisions that seem just around the corner.  I am thankful for Tim’s leadership.



P1010022


P.S.  Click on the "30 Days of Thanks" above to head over to the Hutch Haus.

3 comments:

  1. BLESS HIS HEART! :) I love a sweet daddy's girl. I so wanted to be one, deep down - and I am thankful my girls get to experience what that is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing! I pray my girls (and my boys too!) will continue to look to God and my hubby as they grow also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really neat. What a blessing. I pray that my girls will continue to be Daddys girls as they grow up.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!