Today I am/was thankful for my warm house ~ When I checked the thermostat this afternoon, it said 72 F. The clincher is that we haven’t turned on the heat… yet. =)
Thank you, Lord, for this bunker of a house you’ve allowed us to have!
: ) I am thankful for a warm house too! I was thinking of that especially yesterday with the wind blowing and the rain coming down! Thank you, Lord, for a warm, cozy home! ... but we have our heat turned on.
amen to a warm house in Iowa!!! :)
ReplyDelete: )
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for a warm house too! I was thinking of that especially yesterday with the wind blowing and the rain coming down! Thank you, Lord, for a warm, cozy home! ... but we have our heat turned on.
Leanne
:) Wow, that's GREAT! You must have a ray of sunshine directed right on the house, too! Hehe...blessings! :)
ReplyDeleteNice that you havent had to turn your heat on yet!
ReplyDelete