Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, November 18, 2010

giveaway at The Modest Mom

Kim Brenneman has been one of my favorite bloggers for y.e.a.r.s. ~ Long before I got the notion to join the bloggin' world myself.  And she's even from Iowa  =)

As a homeschooling mom of many, she has leaned a LOT about managing her household ~ and doing it well for God's glory (and everyone's sanity).

Vision Forum recently published Kim's book Large Family Logistics, which looks like a beautiful hard cover gem to be shared and passed down for generations, if the Lord should tarry.


I was delighted to see that a copy of Kim's book will be given away at The Modest Mom.  While you're there, check out their blog and website ~ especially if you know a young mom looking for beautiful skirts, maternity and otherwise  =)


1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmm.... is 3 kids a "large" family?? It seems these days it almost is. When I was pregnant with Miriam, so many people kind of subtly asked me WHY I'd want another child when I had the ideal, American family (1 boy, 1 girl) ... anyway... just thinking out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!