And he hath put a new song in my mouth,
even praise unto our God...
even praise unto our God...
Psalm 40
Time sure flies... I don't "feel" mature enough in life or in Christ to be this old ;-) But the calendar tells me that November 8, 1987, happened a long, long time ago from our earthly perspective ~ However, it was just a moment ago if you consider the length of eternity!
God has been so good to me all my life. I'm so thankful he didn't let me go my own way forever. Read more of my story here. :-)
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalm 100:4
Find more at Conny’s blog with 30 Days of Thanks
"Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not, They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I hope in Him!' The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him." Lamentations 3:22-25
ReplyDeleteHappy Spiritual Birthday, Dear Friend!
I became a Christian in June of 1979 ... which seems like a really, really, really long time ago! (of course, I was JUST A BABY!!)....
ReplyDeleteBUT anyhoo, let's not contemplate the TIME, let's dwell on God's goodness. REJOICING in salvation with you today! :)
Just read your testimony-- thanks for linking it so we can celebrate on this day with you. Glad to be your sister-in-Christ as well as your blog friend! Enjoy your week of internet "fasting."
ReplyDelete