Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, December 16, 2010

status update

It's been a GOOD day here!
  • yesterday's migraine is in remission (or at lease ignorable?  new word?)
  • I survived yet another trip to the maul mall today, where a sweet clerk helped me save $20 instead of just $10 on my purchases
  • Christmas letter is written and awaiting final approval
  • 70 FREE photo cards arrived this evening from Shutterfly
  • envelopes are addressed
  • just a few local errands to run tomorrow while Miss Music Box has another violin lesson
  • It's 10pm and I'm going to bed!
Good night!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. So migraines have moved continents... Hope it goes away entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good day to me!! we didn't have church last night or school today due to icy roads. I'll admit, I was relieved to have some time OFF - even though Christmas break is coming soon. :) i have one more trip to the mall to make (ick!) ... and I am still waiting on my cards to arrive. my Christmas letter IS written though, stamps are bought. YEA FOR PROGRESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're on the mend. Hope you'll be able to get everything finished and enjoy the rest of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise your migraine is getting better ~ Yeah for the nice clerk who helped you save an extra $10!! That's a good day :-) Blessings, EMichelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maul, your funny:o) Yay to saving money and much accomplished! Always feels good to check things of off your (mental) to do list! Hope those migraines stay away for ya!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!