I wish I could say ALL of you sweet ladies who entered. And I think that you
will be a winner if you stop to thank God for His many goodnesses in your life. And if you find the Revive Our Hearts website to be yet another blessing and help in your life.
But as for this book, I only bought ONE to give away today. So… after putting so many names in a bowl, the Popper assisted me by drawing just one…
And the paper says….
Amber S.
Amber S. said...
I have heard good things about this Bible study, and I enjoyed going over to the website and doing some "browsing." I did settle in and followed your recommendation to review the "First Things First" transcripts. What a blessing... I'm not done yet, but it is bookmarked, and I will be anxious to get to "O" (-:
Thanks for the great giveaway... what a blessing whether you win or not!
God bless you all! Thank you for joining in!
If you didn’t win, and would like to look at buying the book ~ You can find it at the Revive Our Hearts website. Or for a discount price, look at the previous post with a link to Library and Educational Services.
Congrats to Amber!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed New Year Melanie!