Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Friday, December 17, 2010

scripture on our wall

 

Okay, I’m going to tell my secret again:  I didn’t stencil our wall with this verse.

P7260382

It’s a sticker(s) made by Fruitful Vine Creations.  The photo below is from their website which I just found this morning for a friend…

 

I got ours from Vision Forum last year – They again have them on sale for $24 (50%off their normal price?)  But if VF doesn’t have the verse you want, I’d encourage you to look at Fruitful Vine because she has a LOT of designs available AND will do custom work as well!  How FUN!  =)

6 comments:

  1. I would be afraid I wouldn't get it on straight...I have a framed area on my mantle surround which would look lovely with some words.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scripture reminders like this ... so beautiful & meaningful!! :) I'd admired yours before ... now I'm contemplating what Scripture *I'd* put up given a choice?!!?!! Hmmmmmmm - Christmas gift to me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a "party" once where vinyl letters were sold. They really look nice on other people's walls. I'm too timid to put them on mine... I can barely commit to drive a nail to hang a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie! The lettering looks beautiful on your wall! I'm so glad you are pleased with it. They really do look hand painted, don't they? So much fun.
    And Mama Bear, I wanted to let you know that the letters all come pre-spaced and lined up for you. If you have a level (or can borrow one), you can get them perfectly straight! Easy as pie.
    Blessings,
    Tonya
    ~The Fruitful Vine Lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I really like it, love the verse choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome! I've heard that decorating a house is an expression of who you are... What a beautiful way to incorporate the truth our lives revolve around! I'll remember this when I (Lord-willing) have my own house someday.
    It's kind of like scrapbooking on your walls ;-)

    -Janell

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!