OH, I love it!! (and who is posting LATE tonight, Missy!!??!!!) :) I love that you added Prague to your card. Also, on a side note, my Anna has the SAME shirt that your Miss Musicbox has on!! :) If you need 50 more FREE cards, try seehere.com and use the code: 50cards
OH, I love it!! (and who is posting LATE tonight, Missy!!??!!!) :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you added Prague to your card. Also, on a side note, my Anna has the SAME shirt that your Miss Musicbox has on!! :)
If you need 50 more FREE cards, try seehere.com and use the code: 50cards
Sure looks nice :D
ReplyDeleteLooks great! So glad they're offering this great deal to bloggers. Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas card is great! I need to get working on one but think that maybe it will be a late New Years card so the baby can be in it...
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL FAMILY PICTURE! BLESSING, EMICHELLE
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ladies ♥
ReplyDeleteOne of these days I'll write a regular post again... but not tonight =) (Right, Conny?)
Love it!
ReplyDelete