Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

on my wish list

 

I have enjoyed calendars from Nancy Leigh DeMoss (Revive Our Hearts) for several years now.  They are always beautiful and encouraging.  Here’s what she has available for 2011 ~

 

For $6, it just might have to go in my shopping cart!

And then I might want/need the book by J. Oswald Sanders as well.

3 comments:

  1. I pretty much use just my google calendar now...I still like to see the pretty pictures in them, though.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........that looks INTERESTING!! :) Hope you get one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Yup, I ordered it already ~ $9 with shipping isn't bad for a ministry that I would love to support)
    This calendar will hang in my bathroom to start my day with good thoughts and a pretty picture ~ and a little varied decor on the cheap ~ I don't write anything on it =)
    The calendar I write on is by my computer desk ~ huge, not overly pretty but *essential* for me (and my family) ~ It's a "More Time Moms Family Organizer"

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!