Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ahem... post #293, which is worth less than 2 cents

Just thought I would set the record (or lack thereof) straight...  When Blogger told me I had 300 posts, it was counting the unpublished drafts.  Most of which I just deleted.  Sooo, really I had only published 292 posts before this one. 

I don't think I will be able to meet the 300-post quota before the New Year either.  Ya know, 200 posts/year is almost 4/week.  And I have done almost that many. 

So, like... whatever.  (That is what Miss Autry would call verbal clutter ~ no value whatsoever.)

Just didn't want you to think I was trying to buffalo any of you.  Really.  I could have stopped to do the math before I boasted (?) of 300 posts, but I didn't.  Until today.  Do you know that I must have other things to do?  Like finish cleaning off this desk in front of me...  or play Settlers of Catan?

I will blame the lack of profundity here on my head cold.  Are you okay with that?

It's foggy outside as well.  We will enjoy an evening at home since 7 out of 8 of us all have the same head cold.  (or should I say, head code ~ say it aloud)

Ciao for now.   8-)

5 comments:

  1. When I say it out loud it sounds like "hud code" hee hee

    Hope you're all feeling better soon~

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you couldn't be trusted. (tee he!) Poor thing, I know how you feel. I hope it doesn't linger as long as mine has. Get well soon, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I appreciate your honesty!! :) now, resume playing settlers of catan (I got hooked on that game for a while myself).

    Feel better soon, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fun to have a 'code' - hope you're all feeling better soon.

    LOVE that picture on your header.

    And happy new year to you all :D

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you guys are sick :-( no fun!

    We love Settlers too!! Great game!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!