Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012
Saturday, August 14, 2010
back to school ~ swagbucks
Heads Up!!
Just heard there's a Back to School special at Swagbucks ~ If you haven't signed up yet, do it now! =)
Right now they’re offering a Back to School Promotion for anyone who is new to the program. Just by signing up you’ll receive 30 swagbucks…but if you enter the code: BackToSchool you’ll receive a bonus 40 swagbucks to get you going (that’s 70 swagbucks!)!
I use swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards which I can redeem for books, etc. (ahem, I was saving them for a toaster oven, but...) It's just a search engine/toolbar that randomly awards you points (swagbucks) as you search the internet ~ How easy is that??
And yes, I earn extra swagbucks if you use my link to sign up with the referral code from me. So, THANKS for signing up for swagbucks! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was going to do a post like this, lol. I recently signed up for Swagbucks. It's like getting free money-- can't beat that!
ReplyDelete