Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

try, try again :-)

 

But this time I’ll add picture.

At the big farm, they are remodeling on a LARGE scale…

You just pick up the dryer bin and move it over there, thank you.

 

DSC01492

 

DSC01495

 

DSC01497

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Is this on your family's farm? That's quite a remodeling feat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's THAT EASY, eh??! Wonder if someone could do that for my little shed that is sitting sloped beside my house in a gravel pit thing ... it really needs to be moved to.
    I slid into it w/ my car this winter - that sure didn't help matters too much either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look in the last photo, there's a blue Harvestor on the left. They used the crane to leap-frog it all the way over there. (They had to move the crane in between hops.)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!