project: simplify at simplemom.net
The title pretty much says it, doesn’t it? I keep reading on facebook about friends who are going through closets, having a “sock reconciliation day” – and otherwise taking dominion over their s.t.u.f.f. Spring cleaning and the like. Only you can’t clean clutter (flylady’s famous words).
Click this button to read more at simplemom…
I was just telling a friend how I’ve wanted for years (!) to dump my house’s contents in the yard, then only bring back in what I *really* wanted. ha ha ~ Can you see it?! What a mess that would be. (Well, it’s sorta what this new house has looked like…)
I was hoping to really lighten our load when we moved last year. And I did… some. But we still have too.much.stuff!
So. It’s always a good time to jump in with decluttering gang, don’t ya think? Plug your nose… and JUMP!
Thats what Im working on this week!
ReplyDeleteYup! What I'm trying to do all the time!
ReplyDeleteI'm a strict minimalist, the product of depression-era parents who were borderline hoarders. My attic, however, is in need of attention. Hey, that might be a good job for my son, when he's finished cleaning out the fence rows.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love, love cleaning out and throwing out. Now, if I could just get my husband to feel the same way, we'd be in good shape. We've been in the same house for 31 years and that doesn't help. Moving is always good for getting rid of stuff and we definitely need to move. :o) Blessings for this day!
ReplyDeleteYes, yes, yes! Except books... that's my downfall. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteOh, I missed "pi day"! Maybe next year.
so, did you get your physics book?
Julie
Declutter is my middle name!! ;-) Oh how I love tis concept.
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend Dear! xo