Isn't God good to give us friends who encourage us in the midst of this crazy world?! Through blogging I've met so many folks who I'd love to have a little reunion with in heaven (since it probably won't happen before then). One of those delightful ladies (Cathy @ So Much to Say, So Little Time) shared this encouraging 'award' with me today :-)
Thank you, Cathy! And thanks to Michelle @ beautiful chaos who originated this particular piece of blogging encouragement.
I would like to pass this encouragement along to...
- Lea @ CiCi's Corner ~ Lea is always upbeat and thankful. She loves her family and her blogging buddies, and it shows in her posts!
- Cinnamon @ Knights and Maidens Gathering ~ Cinnamon has her hands full with a new baby, but it is sweet/bittersweet to read about her dear family's daily doings while her hubby is in Afghanistan.
- Gina @ Home Joys ~ Gina has been a great source for book suggestions lately =) She's a hard-working mama (who does SO much more than I do, Cathy!) who gives me inspiration to do more for and with my own family.
- Conny @ The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau ~ Conny actually recommended Gina's blog to me :-) Conny seems like an old friend who I should see IRL when it's time to go to church or throw a birthday party... Someday, my friend!
- Felicity @ Felicity's Thoughtful Spot ~ Another comrade in motherhood and homeschooling, it just seems like we should be getting together for tea one of these days...
- Julie @ Herding Grasshoppers ~ Where I "met" Cathy :-) and one of my fave blogs to recommend to my RL friends. Julie is so fun, so real, so awesome with her young grasshoppers... Check out her March posts on praying for our children. (And yes, I know Cathy already blessed you with this same 'award' ... but oh well!)
- Jaynee @ The Lockwood Family to Mexico ~ I've loved getting to know the Lockwood clan via their blog. And I guess that's where I met Cinnamon :-) Like-minded sisters in Christ always seem like the best of friends.
- Emilie @ Our Czech Up ~ I'm looking forward to that someday trip to Prague Tim has promised me. Meanwhile I stay updated on God's work there via email and the blog :-)
And yes, there are more blogs by lovely ladies linked in my sidebar ~ Take a look and read those too! Love to you all!
These fun things always come with instructions, and here they are...
The Rules for Passing It On:
1. Pass it on to 7 other bloggers and tell how they've encouraged you.
2. Please let your recipients know that it started at Beautiful Chaos.
3. Leave a comment on this post when you've posted on your blog.


awwwwwwwwwww, that's so nice!! :) I feel like I now need to drive up to Iowa to hug you! :) Who knows ... maybe one day I'll just show up AT YOUR CHURCH!! ;) Thank you for the "encouragement"!
ReplyDelete(I'm blushing :D )
ReplyDeleteBut since I'm never good about following through on these awards, I'll just thank you here.
THANK YOU!!
Julie
Melanie -
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I'd love to meet you IRL, too! I've actually dreamed of getting all my favorite bloggers together for a real gab session. Wouldn't that just be too fun!
I don't normally pass these things on, since I never know how to narrow it down to a few favorites - but I do appreciate you thinking of me!
Gina
Melanie, Now, you have started my day out just right. I'll do my best to follow through, but if not, just know that it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your sweet words. Always enjoy stopping by your sweet blog! Abundant blessings to you my dear!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the award. i love your header. that might be my life in a few months.
ReplyDelete