It's a special day at Swagbucks ~
You could join me in getting good stuff for FREE courtesy of Swagbucks. Sounds good, eh??
Swagbucks is just a search engine you use to do your normal searches... and VOILA! you might get rewarded with Swagbucks which can add up quickly! I use my swagbucks to purchase Amazon gift cards. This month I used $20 of those FREE gift cards towards the purchase of new cordless phones for our home. Cool Beans (as Conny would say) =) If you've ever shopped Amazon, you know there are LOTS of possibilities... You could use them for Christmas shopping!
Find my Swagbucks button at the bottom of my blog ~
Use my button to become my Referral and double your winnings to share some with me =) ((Thank you!!!))
Then be sure to post your own referral button and encourage your friends to sign up with you! and so on and so on...

Swagbucks ARE cool beans! :)
ReplyDeleteO.k. I did it, but I don't understand it. I'll fiddle around and try to figure out how it works. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete