Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Saturday, December 5, 2009

winter is here

But these violas haven't felt it yet -- they are in a nice protected spot (and obviously 'mulched' with some leaves) so I've enjoyed them in spite of the cold weather.


Miss Kitty (Smokey) thought I had come out to play with her...


Today My Hero took the kiddos to find our Christmas tree -- it's now in the dining room and smells wonderful =)


The Builder Crew has had a busy week as well. They plan to pour the upper walls on Monday.

The ten-day forecast does not look very positive for roofing weather :-(


I'm looking forward to hosting a crowd in here next Thanksgiving! =)

P.S. for Vicki~ The kids are singing in the cantata at church tomorrow evening ~ 6pm. Not sure if the roads will be good for you ~ they say it will snow.

1 comment:

  1. I think we should have a big 'ol party when you move into your new house! Wouldn't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!