Life continues on... homeschooling with Miss MusicBox, Miss Artist, the Professor (now the Computer Geek), and the Cowgirl ~ with the Cattleman (AKA the Ox since age 2) and the Popper along for the fun.
Baby calves (note the same Jersey here in March is pictured again below in September - he grew!)...
Gardens...
4-H sewing and baking projects, fishing at Grandma F.'s in Wisconsin, another trip to the Iowa State Fair (this time in matching yellow shirts - our version of the 'no child left behind' policy), teaching Sunday school for the Cowgirl's class (4-5yo)

portrait by Pete Tekippe Photography
Celebrated my parent's 50th wedding anniversary!
2004
Chicken pox for six, the Cattleman learned the definition of precipice and the Popper learned to color beautifully while I read aloud from Henty's The Young Carthaginian for two weeks, Lipizzaner Stallions, Good Science workshop, wax lips for Valentine's Day...

...more new calves...

...baptism for Miss Music Box, piano recital for 3 oldest children, 4-H contests and activities, VBS, first week at Bible camp for Miss MB and Miss Artist, swimming lessons, roller coaster rides, Thanksgiving with friends and family, the annual Christmas tree hunt... among other things.

I think this is a really neat idea ... I linked to something similary in my anniversary post - but I had NO pictures. I think the pictures make it that much more interesting!!! Isn't it fun to see how much the kids have grown! And to remember God's goodness & His perfect plan for your family?!
ReplyDeletePS I just read the quote from your pastor & followed the link to his information ... I had this hunch about what kind of church you went to ... and I was right! My husband grew up in GARBC churches in Iowa (for the most part), and his grandpa & parents went to FBBC (when it was still in Omaha in its earliest days) and his sister graduated from Faith in Ankeny! Right now my family goes to an independent Bapt church - though we use Regular Bapt Press for Sunday School material, for example. ANyway ... seems like we have a lot in common that way :)
ReplyDelete