Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

something to remember



I added this to an order the other night from Vision Forum ~ I guess it's my birthday present since I've already shopped enough for Christmas for me ;-) If you click the link you can see it on a 'real' kitchen wall. Fun... even if my kitchen will look nothing like their picture.

Hopefully, sometime after my birthday, we might have a wall to consider putting it on... someplace I don't need to put a bookshelf -- hmmm, that could be a challenge.
Meanwhile I just need to meditate on its truth, and be thankful that God is able to help us and our builder get the new (physical) house ready for winter. Maybe it should be my new screen saver?

Ugh... sorry... it didn't fit very well! Guess you'll have to follow the link! =)

2 comments:

  1. great reminder - that the Lord can take care of building the house - whether likes yours, it is a physical house going up - or like mine, where a little one is being added to the house ...
    Thanks for still stopping by my blog, too, btw! I appreciate knowing you're still out there, following along :) Keep being thankful!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!