Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Monday, December 7, 2009

the SNOW is on the pum'kin


...and we're supposed to get a blizzard tomorrow. :p Sorry, snow-lovers, but I don't have a roof on or windows in my new house, so I'm a bit BAH-HUMBUG on this week's snow.

Here's a picture of my now invisible violas... (No, you can't see them anymore b/c they are covered with s.n.o.w.)


While I was out snapping pictures, here's the new home for the real wreath that was hanging on the fireplace... until Tim started a fire in it.


And here's our loverly tree... with ornaments possibly to be added this evening??
[loverly? Have you seen My Fair Lady? "All I want is a room somewhere... Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?!"]

Okay, I intended to say something a bit more worthwhile than random photo captions... but I am waaay behind on beauty sleep... so I must bid you all Good Night!

3 comments:

  1. I am just now hearing the news - SNOW SNOW SNOW in the Midwest ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Maybe not so much in my area of Missouri - but we're supposed to get 1-2 inches. I have to make it to the dr on Wednesday so I'm hopeful I can still get out. Can't the snow wait til Christmas Eve?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear how the wreath caught on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect tree. Our "fake" tree isn't even filled in that well. (-:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!