Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the cattleman {thirteen} 3/27/2000

 

The Cowgirl was the first sibling to hold the Cattleman since the older kids were at Grandma’s.  She thought he was her very own sweet baby doll – and wasn’t very happy to share him the next day when they returned.

Thomas with Elisabeth 2000 001 

 

December 2001 001  Dec 2001

 

Nov 2004 002  Nov 2004

 

Mar 2005 001  Mar 2005 002  March 2005

 

March 2006 004  March 2006

 

May-June 07 snake, recital, Wisc, Neil's, Elis 036 2007

 

P1010034  March 2009

 

004  June 2010

 

_16  Aug 2012

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics - especially that most recent one :D

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, love walks down memory lane ... happy birthday, cattleman - and you know, he just LOOKS like a cattleman in that last pic!! :)

    yep, I'm still Penny ... I mean CONNY. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love the cake iced with the barn. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!