Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Saturday, March 23, 2013

more holiday fun ~ january

 

playing games

DSC08813  DSC08816

 

{bowling}

 

sewing

      DSC08817   DSC08842

                  DSC08838   DSC08843

 

baking candy cane cookies with Dad {tradition}

     DSC08819   DSC08826

 DSC08821 DSC08823 

        DSC08825

 

DSC08831   DSC08830

            DSC08832      DSC08833

                                DSC08835

 

{Nerf gun wars}

 

crafting

  DSC08844  DSC08847

          DSC08857

 

Kate had to go back to school on January 5, but Lora & Jessie came over on Sunday.  They were glad to help decorate the last of the cut-out cookies  :)

       DSC08858  DSC08859

      DSC08861   DSC08860

DSC08863  DSC08864

{quite the colorful herd of cows!}

with enough time to begin a game…

                    DSC08865

 

Meanwhile, Tim & the Cattleman planted strawberry plants in the green house garage ~

DSC08866  DSC08868

              DSC08874       DSC08900

 

Even good things have to end sometimes – and it was time for the Christmas tree to leave the house.  {Jan 11 – that was a long house stay!}

    DSC08878  DSC08879

                           DSC08877

 

I tried my hand {and arm} at punching a tin can for a candle holder

       DSC08882  DSC08887

Isn’t the Cowgirl’s scrappy candle jar pretty?

              DSC08876

2 comments:

  1. LOve all the crafty candles!!! :) While I'm not so creative myself - I can sure appreciate (and sometimes copy) other's work! :) With all the kids to help, it must be way more fun.

    And those cow cookies are GREAT. :)
    Should I just start calling myself PENNY!!?!?! I get back to being Conny. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colorful cows! Did all the kids get bean-bags for Christmas? Seems like they've shown up in a few photos :D

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!