Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Resurrection Sunday {every day hope}

 

…because I live, ye shall live also.

~ John 14:19

 

Empty Tomb Picture 02

 

Prompted by Mandi’s picture from pinterest of a resurrection-themed wreath – with emphasis on the garland – I decided to make one for our house  :)

He is risen banner.   love that its tiny and on print.

 

I guess I *need* to invest in some fancier fonts and a paper punch that will give me scalloped circles.  However, done is the operative word here…

DSC09008

 

DSC09007

Minimalist.  Low-budget.  Not very elaborate, but hopefully a good reminder for us.  Every day. 

Peace be unto you.  Hope.  Joy.  Grace.  Life.  Every day.

 

And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

Mark 16:6

1 comment:

  1. and I love it!!!! :)

    Penny would too if she could see it ... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!