Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, September 1, 2011

cherish the moment

 

Sometimes Bible time with Dad includes a few Sword Drills  : )

 

     015    011

 

    013   017

 

Lots of good discussions. 

These are the church leaders of the future ~ if the Lord tarries that long.

 

    014   016

 

          024         028

 

022

 

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:14-17

4 comments:

  1. I loved sword drills as a kid ... sometimes in church, the pastor will give the text, I'll tap Andrew & we'll try to see who finds it first!!! :)
    OH - and this is funny: Dan reads from an Eggermeier's Bible Story Book for our family devotions sometimes. The other night Anna says, "Don't forget to get the OSCAR MAYER"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet blog post. I absolutely loved it! Thanks too, for putting Lora and myself in your blog. That was a good time, for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!