Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Monday, September 12, 2011

18th birthday!

 

Happy birthday, Kate!

Katherine Ruth was born on Grandparent’s Day of 1993 ~ Sunday, September 12

1993 Kate 001

 

…1994…

First steps taken in August ~ First sibling born in December

1994 Kate 001

 

…1995…

1994 Kate w McMillens 001     1995 Kate 001

 

…1996…

1996 001

 

…1998…

1998 Nov Kate 001

 

{and then the scanner decided to take a break, so we’ll have to live with family photos}

 

…2000 … 2001…

Christmas 2000 001   December 2001 001

 

…2002…

AbbyKateAug02

Lynn's wedding 2002 001

(Kate is second from left with sisters and cousins)

 

KitchBandAug02

Dec 2002 001

 

…2003… 

scan

friends

new calves and gardens

calves 2003 001

 

gardening 2003 001

 

Tekippe 2003 001

 

…2004…

wax lips 2004 001

 

…2005…

Aug-Sept 2005 052   Kate's bread displays 003

Aug-Sept 2005 080   Liv Hist Farms 4th July 024

 

…2006…

2006 003

 

…2010…

DSCN2776

Tim's Prague photos 002   Tim's Prague photos 010

Tim's Prague photos 054    Tim's Prague photos 105

Happy 17th Birthday in Prague!

Tim's Prague photos 124 

October 2010 131    October 2010 129

 

…2011…

7    14  

18

28   

40     56

{Photos by Sarah Engle}

 

007   011

027    031

078   028

 

 

{No, I wasn’t up until 1am to do this post… But I was 18 years ago to birth this girl!}

5 comments:

  1. Shes beatiful and sweet :o) Happy birthday Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely walk down Memory Lane!! Hope your Kate has a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures! I love seeing the family photos with one more kid, and then another, and another, and... :D And seeing them grow!

    Glad you have something so wonderful to celebrate.

    Happy Birthday!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! We have a Katherine too! Happy Birthday.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine is one of my favourite names!! I just loved looking at all the photos. The baby photos are just precious.
    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!