Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Friday, October 9, 2009

three things

Earlier this week I spent a lot of time surfing around blogs linked to a giveaway carnival. One thoughtful blogger requested in our comments that we list three things we're thankful for... I was happy to comply.

I've been thinking since June that I needed to post a series of Thanksgiving thoughts (thinking complaining comes just too natural for me! and perhaps "Christmas in July" could be preceded by "Thanksgiving in June"?) I didn't get a round tuit then, but here's a start now...

So, three things among many would be -- my romantic, godly dh who is such a great father to our children; our six children, whom God is molding into such beautiful people (in spite of me); the opportunity to pursue our dream of living on our own land with a variety of bovines for plenty of good company and a little profit. =)

God is so good!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great idea about Thanksgiving. We should all count our blessings. Praise god!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! We should all be counting our blessings! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!