Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Friday, October 9, 2009

the diggings

Electrical power seems like a good idea :-) And I like the look of a trench - must be from a combo love of soil and lines? (I'm a farmgirl, remember?!)


Mr. Digger doing his job on Monday...
No, we didn't go very deep since we're looking to keep the creek down below OUT of our house and some sunlight IN the windows.


The kids had a grand time climbing in and out of the basement and up and down the new piles of dirt. I took pictures with the forms in place last night, but the camera is away from home for now. Tim must have taken more pictures of the footings which were poured today. Next week sometime they will start on walls... I think. They have to roof someone else's house on Monday if the weather is good. We are eager to see the blocks stacked! (and to see the sun stick around for a few weeks instead of hours at a time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from y'all!