Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

on that same note



FOR I AM SAVED BY GRACE

words by Dawn Watkins


I need not fear the future days,
Nor doubt my present place;

I need not grieve the days gone by,

For I am saved by grace.


chorus:

The grace of God has rescued me

From fear, regret, and shame.

I stand redeemed and justified

In Jesus' perfect name.


I need not hold to lands and goods,

Nor strive for treasures base;

I need not long for things I've lost;

For I am saved by grace.


I need but trust my Father's care,
And faithful, run my race;

I need but hear His sweet "Well done,"

For I am saved by grace.



[from
Creator of It All, Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team]

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's really nice! And the picture goes perfectly with it. :) For I am saved by grace...AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful it is by grace we have been saved. So thankful! Pretty picture!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!