Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, April 10, 2014

when you do stuff…

 

          …stuff gets done.

{a profound statement from the famous Julie G  :D }

 

Even little stuff is fun to check off of a To Do List, ya know?  And these I dare say are much cuter than reconciled bank statements, yes?

TaaDaaaa!

DSC00688

Blankets are done for little Leo – who was born on last Friday, and Miss D & Miss F – who are due this month also.

They are complete with ribbons and love notes.  One we will deliver to a little boy nearby.  One needs prep for mailing to Kansas.  And the third will hopefully travel to Germany with some happy grandparents soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your blankets are SO cute, and look very snuggly! I think my favorite is the one with little dogs, but I probably have a bias toward boy stuff :D

    Well done!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, those are "totes adorbs" ... ha ha (practicing my cool lingo on you!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finishing a project. Those are really cute! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!