Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Menu plan for April

 

0401140945

  1. turkey pot pie {actually I make filling on stove top and serve with biscuits}
  2. taco soup
  3. cheddar baked chicken
  4. pizza
  5. grilled turkey tenderloins, zucchini mexicali
  6. beef roast
  7. leftover turkey
  8. leftover beef
  9. farmhouse BBQ biscuits
  10. baked turkey taquitos
  11. pizza
  12. grilled steaks
  13. lasagna (from the freezer!)
  14. leftover lasagna?
  15. soup – thinking potato/broc/cheese
  16. burritos
  17. cajun chicken pasta
  18. pizza
  19. grilled burgers, brats
  20. gyros {Resurrection Sunday}
  21. potato/ham casserole
  22. turkey packets
  23. taco salad
  24. spaghetti
  25. KFC [do you know what that means?]
  26. grilled burgers
  27. pepper steak
  28. pancakes, sausage links
  29. madison county chicken
  30. taco soup

Ta-da! Open-mouthed smile

 

…which reminds me of “The Mom Song” by Anita Renfroe, which I saw again the other day.  hee hee – See next post!

4 comments:

  1. How many turkeys do you cook? You're such an awesome homemaker.

    Last night my son walked in the door and said, "Mmm, something smells great!" I said, "don't get excited, it's just a scented candle." He replied, "it's smells like disappointment."

    Yep. Between you and Julie the over at Herding Grasshoppers, I'm beginning to really feel like a pathetic loser. Ha ha! I'm going to go cook something right now. Or maybe later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, I bought two turkeys in November, plus we were gifted another in Dec... and finally cooked the last one a few weeks ago. What meat we don't eat immediately I bag and put in the freezer for future use in casseroles, etc. But as a turkey farmer's daughter, I learned well that "Turkey time is any time!" :-)

      Delete
  2. KFC?!? Of course, I say Kentucky Fried Chicken ... but I'm sure you have something else up your sleeve with this??!
    Hmmmmmmmmm, may have to steal some of your dinner ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No tricks up my sleeve with this one, Conny. KFC is still finger lickin' good! and we have a restaurant just a couple miles away from us. :-)

      Delete

I would love to hear from y'all!