Some of you know our children in real life as K-A-D-E-T-M, but in blogdom they are ...
- Miss Music Box -- Kate {Katherine}
1993
2011
- Miss Artist -- Abby {Abigail}
1994
2012
- the Computer Geek {aka the Professor} -- Daniel
1996
2012
- the Cowgirl
1998
2012
- the Cattleman
2000
2012
and last, but never least,
- the Popper
2002
2012
~ * ~ * ~ * ~












Oh, Melanie, was so good to hear from you. And, what a beautiful family you have. I can only imagine that they are great kids with a heart for God and I'm sure HE has great things in store for them. Blessings to you my friend!
ReplyDeleteEven though I have met them all, I still can't always keep their names straight (especially in conjunction with their nick names).
ReplyDeleteI think I will ask Dan this question tonight: had his mom blogged, what would his and his 5 siblings nicknames have been??!!??! :) This should be an interesting conversation......
You have a lovely family. Just getting caught up on your blog. We also had two birthdays...happy birthday to yours. Your menu is impressive, but all that food makes me overwhelmed and full. I often wonder why we have to eat so much, usually at breakfast, lunch and dinner when I don't know what to fix.
ReplyDelete