My far-away blogging friend Felicity gave me this award, bless her heart!
♥ Thanks so much! ♥
Now to pass it along to 12 of my favorite blogs...
(in alphabetical order, because I'm like that...)
Felicity's Thoughtful Spot ~ Felicity (right back at ya!)
Oh, but I have more than 12 favorite blogs! Check them all out in the sidebar ;-)
To receive your award copy the picture above to your blog and then post 12 of your favorite blogs underneath.
Thanks, Melanie :D Your blog is always encouraging!
ReplyDeleteJulie
awwwwwwwwww, shucks. THank you!! :) <3 I am not sure I'll have time to pass it on today - but I love the thought!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's much more time consuming than one might imagine :s Who thought up the idea of Blog Awards that must be passed on?? (not that the generous thought is bad, just took lots of time to link and notify 12 other bloggers... and read their latest posts while I was at it)
ReplyDeleteThanks Melanie!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS SO MUCH MELANIE! I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG ~ AND SO WITH A WINK! AND A SMILE! I SEND THIS RIGHT BACK TO YOU!!! HAPPY WEDNESDAY! EMICHELLE
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of me!
ReplyDeleteGina
Thanks Melanie! Your one of my top read blogs too :o)
ReplyDeleteAwe, thanks:o) How sweet! I can imagine it was very time consuming (as you commented above). I'm not even sure I know how to do the whole linking thing? Anyway thanks for enjoying my blog!
ReplyDelete