Jodi, We actually cooked breakfast there on Sunday... and every meal since. =) (um, not that I cook cold cereal or McDonalds we had for some cop-out meals) And still trying to get it all moved into the house! SO much to do. Looked at handles for the kitch cabinets today :o
Yeah!!! Looks like you have a BEAUTIFUL home! I'm so happy for you!!! Blessings, EMichelle
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful!! Nice light fittings - we have almost the same here. That always surprises me.
ReplyDeletethe light fixture is great in real life! :) nice!! :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, it all looks so pretty --love the newness of it!
ReplyDeleteSo new! I love it! Can't wait to hear about your first meal in the place!
ReplyDeleteJodi, We actually cooked breakfast there on Sunday... and every meal since. =) (um, not that I cook cold cereal or McDonalds we had for some cop-out meals) And still trying to get it all moved into the house! SO much to do. Looked at handles for the kitch cabinets today :o
ReplyDelete