Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Monday, July 19, 2010

almost there

Well, sort of  ;-)

I have done laundry and baked bread and cookies today ~ all in the comforts of our new home!  woot woot!  And now, I'm even online  :o  My brother came Saturday to hook us up, and tonight Tim took down the tree that was in the way of the signal... so we're almost up and running (my computer is still at the old house ~ I'm using a kiddo's laptop). Oh, and we even brought the Idiot Box over here... to receive most of the channels (converter box style TV here) ~ easy to check weather now anyway  =)

I'm sure there's more I'd love to tell you about ~ and show you!  but I am reduced to FILM  :o  Actually 2 of my girls still have functioning digital cameras, but the Cowgirl's is malfunctioning now too. 

So you will have to continue to be patient for photos ~  Miss Music Box was busy with her camera this evening, but I'm not uploading anything tonight.  Surprise coming though!  A sweet friend gave us something very special today... We love it and can't wait to get it in place!  And I can't wait to show it to you!

G'night for now  =)

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!! So happy for you guys! Oh BTW I didnt know that your oldest and your hubby were going on a missions trip! I heard last night at LMF. Thats so neat, I will be sure to keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, quit teasing!! You already mentioned the surprise on fb ... SO, WhAt Is It???!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm passing on a blog award to you! check it out on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear you're getting settled in... and online :D

    Can't wait to see your surprise,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. srsly, Conny ~ I have to wait for film to develop or find the pictures on Miss MB's camera =) hee hee It might be faster for you to drive up and see it all in person!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!