Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Saturday, January 2, 2010

talk to me

Question of the Day:
What do you all think?  Good format change,  or not?



And, Happy New Year!

I haven't determined yet what limits I must impose on myself regarding this blog... but pretty sure that I need to reduce my time spent here.  I'm re-reading Nancy Leigh DeMoss's series on First Things First.  Hope to share something beyond the link, but that will have to do for now!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I like the format fine ... of course, I like blue & simple,easy to follow formats - it works for me.
    I will be curious about what you have from Nancy DeMoss... our Sunday School class just finished her SURRENDAR book ... good stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new format. It is very visually pleasing to my eye on this early morning filled with snow.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!