Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Monday, September 1, 2014

August did happen.

And, no, I didn't fall off the face of the earth.  Just b>u>s>y> in the exponential realm. 

Meanwhile, welcome to September!  whew.  I have been baking all day {when I wasn't stalking facebook in hopes of a message from my dentist}.  Tim & the Cattleman have been working on the shed's third wall. {Yes, much to catch up on here!}  The Cowgirl & the Popper have been busy with their own projects and enjoying the last day of the official summer break.

Tomorrow Tim will be back at work and I will start the day in the dentist's chair to repair my broken tooth/missing crown? while the three at home find their way into a new school day routine.  Kate & Abby will have their first day of classes as well at BCM.  Daniel should be on Day Nine of his fall semester at Ambassador.

Here are just a more than a few pics to get you wondering about our August of 2014...












 





 








2 comments:

  1. Growing kids ... growing buildings ... growing stress (!!?!!) LOL
    Love the DC/Mt Vernon pics!! W is for WOW (and Washington DC). :)

    Is it really September ALREADY!!??!! Best wishes in the dentist chair tomorrow (Tuesday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back, and can't wait to hear all the stories :D Cracking up at at the watermelon-fruit "baby",

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!