----------
EMAIL #2:
----------
There's so much I didn't say last night in my first email!!
Cattleman, Mr. Gap wanted me to tell you especially that he pulled his own tooth (and thus the nickname of Mr. Gap). He sat at the table -this was after lunch yesterday- and Dad and Mr. A sat on either side telling him what to do. It had to go because he had an adult tooth coming in. "Twist and pull! Twist and pull!" Voila! We were so proud of him!
GRAPE SKIN NOSES. :)
(NOTICE MR. GAP’S NEW SMILE. :))
Today for lunch we made tacos. We made the tortillas and fresh salsa. It's unsafe to eat lettuce raw so we used shredded cucumbers instead. It was all very tasty, and I really liked putting cucs on the taco. The cheese that we shredded had a somewhat sour flavor that I didn't like as much. Mr. Gap fried the tortillas until he burned himself. I fried the rest. (And don't worry. I fixed up his burn (not that it was a bad one)! I have all the kids converted. :) The green slime (Eden Salve) is what they call it. They have been putting it on all their 'owies'.)
This afternoon we're going to the school. The founder & 'boss' is going to give us a tour. We'll take the t-ball set along to use on the school's big grassy area. BTW mom, Mr. A was excited about the bases. He said that he had wanted some, but didn't want to ask for too much. :)
Their dinner bell is a fish skeleton. The head is the bell, and the fins are the rope part.
They have tons of windows.. their floor is all big white glossy tile so everything is very light, bright, and fresh.
Coach has 6 fish that he got for his bday. He had 9, but 3 died.
Mrs. A and I might tackle washing the windows.
I can't think of anything else besides more extremely random stuff. Plus, I'm tired because right now is nap time (about a hour left), but I felt like I was keeping Princess awake (we share a room) so I came down to email. There were some funny things the kids said that I wanted to tell you, but I can't think of any of them. Chuckles loves my flashlight. He calls it the "light shine.":)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
More to come! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from y'all!