Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

cleaning house

 

More like, decluttering our house.

The following items are way overdue on leaving our house… Thus, they are available to the highest bidder {beginning at postage, if you are not local} – and will soon find their way to the local Bible college bookstore if no one else claims them!  Soon.  Did I mention I want them gone yesterday?  : )

 

DSC08267DSC08268DSC08269DSC08270DSC08271DSC08272DSC08273DSC08274DSC08275DSC08276DSC08277DSC08278

Most are quiz/test booklets and their keys from A Beka Book. 

Please leave a comment if you need details like copyright dates ~ Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in some of your 5th and possibly 6th grade things. Do you know if they are current enough to be used with the text books? I know they go through and change things from time to time. Also interested in the candle/soap making kit. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!