Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

resolved

... to finish our tax returns.  Today. 

I know, I know.  I have another 12 days.  What's the rush?

4 comments:

  1. since you've already been working on them for 200 days, I'd think you would be ready to get them DONE now!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a load off my shoulders when we get ours done... and we pay someone to do it! (With Kerry being self-employed, I figure by paying a professional we're coming out ahead.) Still, gathering all the info, meeting with her, etc. So glad it's done and filed!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear, I forgot all about that....luckily, Honey Bear has the draft finished and just has to make the copy to mail after we sign it....not in any hurry to write that check, though.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! If I had to do ours I would be just like you, but we long since gave up taking care of our own. Our dear Financial Advisor takes care of us and just gives us the "bottom line." Ugh! Easter Blessings my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!