Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, March 22, 2012

we {heart} cows

 

may - july 2008 021

And so does our Popper.  The birthday girl has requested a real party this year {sorry to say this might be her first with several friends to invite?}

Her 5th birthday was memorable for other reasons…

quilts, calves, bdays Jan-March 034

We’ve been brainstorming this morning.  {school?  taxes?}

Thankfully, her big sister is a willing Artist…

image

Maybe we’ll even craft a Boris the Bull?

image

Maybe.  You would not believe some of the parties other parents apparently host…  Lots of cute ideas out there on the ‘net – some not quite so overboard.  The Popper says I don’t need to spend thousands of dollars {or even a hundred}… Whew.

march 2010 102

 

And then there’s her birthday buddy brother… Maybe his friends would like to come for a belated bash when the creek is running this summer?

2 comments:

  1. My youngest turned three last month and didn't have a party... he didn't have one for his first two birthdays either... but I feel better now!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a cow party... why not?!

    My kids didn't get a "kid party" every year. Family party - for sure. Kid party? Well, when I felt like it. (Bad mom? Naaaw.)

    Happy spring!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!