- laundry
- nap
- be thankful for our friends who took care of our beloved animals
- laundry
- buy groceries
- cook and enjoy home-cooked food
- greet the mailman at the door when he arrives with our week's worth of mail {to include part of our garden catalog orders!}
- make use of the treadmill again... and again
- switch the laundry
- get ready for calving season {Tim thinks that Lola will be the first to deliver!}
- buy more groceries
- sweep/vac the floor again
- nap
- remember to cook so we can enjoy home-cooked food
- visit chiropractor
- laundry
- catch up on school paperwork
- actually read from the books listed in the side bar
- remind the kids we're not living in the Suburban anymore {which means they can/should do something besides play the alphabet game or watch another RinTinTin dvd}
- download hundreds of photos from the camera
- more laundry and cleaning
- get serious about a landscape plan ~ and put it into action
- school work
- check the credit card balances :o
- cook, bake
- complete my notes from the past week's adventures
- nap
- change blog header photo
- laundry
- bake bread for Mike
- help the teens pick something to make for the international missions meal at youth group
- iron all those clean but wrinkled clothes
- write as many posts as it takes to tell y'all about our 3300 miles of travel in nine days
- laundry
- sew a baby blanket for Isaac {and bake cookies for his family}
- buy more dark chocolate to feed my flesh when I finally face the job of tax returns
- nap NOW so that I can stay awake for Dr. Bob's sermon tonight
Looks like more than enough for this week?
Glad you're back! I think you win the miles-per-day award! I think we need a vacation to recuperate from vacation, but it just doesn't work that way, does it?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about your trip,
Julie
Oh, what a list and what a lot of miles! Look forward to hearing about your travels. Happy week and happy striking things off your "to do" list.
ReplyDeleteMissed you- well, your posts anyway - you know what I mean.. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWaiting to hear all about it - any bets you'll be better than me at getting it all done!
Good Luck with the laundry!
wow. Don't forget to breathe.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to call my oversleeping until 8am today my first nap :-)
ReplyDelete{check}
Lovely list.
ReplyDeletePraying you get much accomplished and find joy in the midst!
You list made me tired :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I like that 8am first nap :-) That is a good one!
Thank you for your encouraging comment and welcome back!
~Cinnamon
you got the header changed!!! I think I'm going to need to buy a treadmill after our Germany trip ... my relatives are ALL feeding us too well!!! Plus the pastries, the bread, the chocolate .... oh my!!!
ReplyDelete