Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012

wordless wednesday {sorta}

 

Feb 2012 003

The Popper’s rose was the last to go…

Feb 2012 011

 

Feb 2012 012

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Popper says she loves science the best.  Writing a report means she has to read even more…

Feb 2012 009  Here it’s Animals Do the Strangest Things.

 

She also came home from piano last Friday with a new book of simple hymn arrangements ~ that she earned with her practice time.

Feb 2012 016

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feb 2012 017

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's one proud Mama and one proud piano player.

    Love it!

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are very few people who accomplish a "wordless wednesday" post without words!! LOL I couldn't do it either - and besides, I love words!! :)
    lovely flowers & enjoy those hymns that will now be playing from your piano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I Surrender All" is one of my favourites!
    Lovely photos of the roses, and of the Popper!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!